Matapedia River Lodge
What to bring (outdoor activities)
Here is a list of things you should bring with you on your trip to the lodge.
A good selection of clothing will ensure that your activities more enjoyable.
Matapédia River levels can change rapidly after intense rains, so it can be humid or be hot and dry.
In june temperatures can easily be in the 10 to 15°C (50-60°F) and in july-august in the 30°C (90+°F). The weather can changes rapidly in the valley.
- Regular clothing, t-shirts
- Long and short pants and shirts
- Polar sweater
- Breathable rain jacket
- Warn underware and shocks
- Hat or cap
- Polarized fishing glasses
- Bug repellant and sun screen
- Pocket camera
- Floating dry bag
- Hicking boots
- Rung shoes
- Whistle, bell and bear spray
- Hunter Orange fluo vest (in autumn)
- Small knife for mushroom harvesting