Matapedia River Lodge
How to get here
Matapedia River Lodge is accessible by many means of transportation.
Do not count on GPS directions to get to the lodge by car, it happens that the info is false and you can get lost.
Please contact us before if you are some questions.
- You are 20 minutes from Routhierville
From Toronto, Ottawa, Montréal, Québec
- View Map
- Driving time from Montréal ~8 hours, from Québec ~5 hours
- Take 20 East Montréal to Mont-Joli
- Keep a right on route #132 east, at Mont-Joli gyrating crossroads until you get to Amqui.
- Always folow directions for Causapscal on the 132. From there 28km to Routhierville.
- Cross the bridge until you get to the rail road track, 150ft to go to the lodge
From la Baie des Chaleurs - Gaspé, Carleton, Campbellton, Matapédia
- View Map
- Driving time from Gaspé 4 to 5 hours
- Take the 132 ouest towards Matapédia, Causapscal, Amqui
- Routhierville is located at 40km of the village of Matapédia
- At Routhierville, cross the covered bridge until you get to the rail road crossing, 150ft to go to the lodge
From East Cost States - New-York, New-Hampshire, Maine
- Driving time from New-York 12 hours and more
- Route #95 north to Woodstock NB.
- Take trans-canada highway #2 to St-Leonard NB.
- From there go east on route #17 until you reach the village of Glencoe NB.
- Take a left on route #11.
- At the stop turn left and stay on route #11 until you reach the inter-provincial bridge.
- At the stop turn left on #132 pass by Matapédia until you reach Routhierville
- Cross the covered bridge until you get to the rail road crossing, 150ft to go to the lodge
- From Montréal: P.E. Trudeau Airport (YUL) to Mont-Joli airport
- Runway located betwhen Causapscal and Ste-Florence at Heppel pool.
- Gravel runway lenght is 3000 x 75 foot.
- Coordinates: N48°18.68' / W67°15.08
Landing can also be arrange for water plane on Lac-aux-Saumons
- Causapscal Garage Desmeules (418) 756-5520
- National www.national-rimouski.com
- Discount www.discountquebec.com
- De Montréal, (Gare Centrale) : Viarail
- Train stops in Causapscal in 10 hours and Matapedia in 10½ hours, from Montréal
- From Montréal - Terminus Voyageur (Berri Metro Station) www.orleansexpress.com
- Bus stops in Amqui and Matapédia