Matapedia River Lodge
We are pleased to put some camping spaces at your disposal on the lower plateau where we find a grass and flat ground. The available space is mainly intended for fishermen, cyclists and tourists who wish to go camping near the river and who are passing through our beautiful region.
We only accept stays of 1 to 5 days only.
A bathroom is at your disposal at the lodge.
We offer only a few spaces:
- Two spaces for tent and tent trailer (with drinking water)
- Space for a trailer 26 feet and under (with drinking water and 110V)
- Space for campfire with grill for cooking
- Firewood available on site
- You will have to cross the covered bridge of Routhierville, so there is 2.7m gauge for the height of vehicles, but it is still possible to take the bridge without damaging your trailer roof while riding quietly.
This property is located near the railway
Please contact us for more information